Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
Join our team and remember why you became a social worker to begin with. We’re looking for an enthusiastic and experienced LCSW. In our health center, JeffCare strives for achievable caseloads and work-life balance so patients can enjoy quality care. In addition to weekends, evenings, and all state holidays off, JeffCare employees work reasonable shifts and accrue paid annual and sick leave.
JeffCare is a Federally Qualified Health Center with two sites in East Jefferson and West Jefferson and a program of Jefferson Parish Human Services Authority. This position has openings in the greater New Orleans metropolitan area in Metairie and Marrero, LA.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $70,000 per year
- Flexible Work Schedule: Plus no call or weekend work!
- Paid Leave: Guaranteed 9-12 state holidays plus 20-48 days accruable paid time off (depedning on years of service)
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) & Substance Use Disorder Treatment & Recovery Loan Repayment Program
- Retirement: 401K with employer match and Social Security
- Health Insurance: Great health insurance package with generous employer match and option to add dental, vision, and life insurance
- Professional Development: Paid training and continuing medical education opportunities available
- Flexible Benefit Plans
- Complete assessments, treatment plans, and service plan reviews/revisions
- Provide group and individual counseling in compliance with JeffCare-endorsed, evidence-based practices
- Offer internal and external referrals to meet service recipients’ needs
- Perform crisis assessment and intervention
- Consult with teachers, probation officers, school social workers, and others as needed
- Record documentation in electronic health record, Level of Care Utilization System, etc.
- Participate in weekly treatment team staffing, group chart reviews, and supervision
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team that includes primary care providers
- Focus on improving health outcomes by using best practices, ingenuity, and strong analytical skills
Qualifications & Skills
- LCSW licensure
- Experience treating individuals with substance use disorders and/or children and adolescents
- Ability to work in a culturally competent way and treat all with dignity and respect
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- High ethical standards and personal integrity
- Great time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) preferred
- Two or more years of experience in a psychotherapy setting preferred
- Bilingual a plus
Make a difference in the community by helping everyone—regardless of income or insurance status—access affordable, quality healthcare. Apply for this position by submitting a resume to Jessica Coats at email@example.com.