We look forward to calmly continuing to provide the community with the services and supports they need during this trying time. To do this, we have implemented a number of protective health and safety measures.
Out of caution and to ease concerns, an increased cleaning and disinfection schedule is in place at our facilities. We have cancelled community meetings and restricted unnecessary access to our buildings by the public. We are also actively screening staff and individuals served in our health centers. In addition, mandatory social distancing strategies are in effect in our lobby areas and throughout the agency.
Please note the following:
JeffCare Health Center
- Individuals should call the health center before coming in person if they are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in close contact (within six feet for an extended period of time) with anyone who has tested positive. Staff will provide guidance.
- Virtual or phone appointments are available, when possible.
- Individuals who enter the health center are screened (questions and temperature taken).
- No more than one person should enter the health center for an in-person appointment (unless another person is necessary to contribute to the appointment such as a parent or caregiver, etc.).
- Anyone in crisis is welcome.
- Groups unable to be conducted by phone are conducted with social distancing.
Behavioral Health Community Services
- BHCS is currently open normal operating hours and providing services by phone.
- BHCS may go into the community for emergencies.
Developmental Disabilities Community Services
- DDCS is currently open normal operating hours and providing services by face-to-face (Eligibility Psychological Evaluations only), phone, or email.
- DDCS may go into the community for emergencies.
- DDCS is accepting and reviewing Family Service requests.