Developmental Disabilities Community Services
We’re here for families with special needs.
How can we help?
- Individual & family supports
- Personal companion & respite services
- Psychological services/positive behavior support
- Flexible Family Fund
- Care coordination
- Supported living services
- Referrals for immunizations, annual physicals, & affordable primary care for all ages
- Transition planning for high school graduates
- Vocational services
- Waiver services
- Court liaison services
- Crisis intervention
Did you know?
- If you suspect a child or adult has a developmental disability, you can contact us to determine eligibility for services. We will complete an assessment and a plan of support and inform you of available services.
- We can help you plan for your family’s future service needs today.
- It’s never too early to sign up for support or Waiver services.
- Interpreting services are available upon request.
- If your eligible individual’s family situation has changed and you need new support, you can reconnect with JPHSA.
- In the event of an after-hours emergency, Mobile Crisis Services are available at 832-5123.
Call 504-838-5424 for more information about services and/or supports for someone with a developmental disability.
Monday-Friday | 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.