Behavioral Health Community Services
Treatment and support in the community where people work and live
How can we help?
- Community-based behavioral health therapies (MST, FFT, CPST)
- Community support services
- Case management
- Behavioral health evaluation & testing
- Substance abuse & gambling prevention
- Problem gambling treatment
- Supported employment assistance
- Vocational counseling
- Hospital coordination & transition
- Outpatient and residential substance abuse services
- Supported adult independent living
- Social inclusion
- Crisis intervention
- Housing resources and programs
Did you know?
- Our Care Coordinator can assess what treatment or services may be available to you regardless of your current insurance status.
- We provide treatment and services for all ages.
- We are able to accommodate individuals with various physical and/or intellectual disabilities.
- Interpreting services are available upon request.
- In the event of an after-hours emergency, Mobile Crisis Services are available at 504-832-5123. If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please go to the nearest hospital or dial 911.
Call 504-846-6901 for assistance or more information about community-based behavioral health services and/or supports.
Monday-Friday | 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Priority admission and preference for substance use treatment given in the following order: pregnant women who inject drugs (if applicable), pregnant women with other substance use disorders (if applicable), and others who inject drugs.